Wednesday 4 February 2009

"This is where we both break free"

So, I have been in a very brain-dead kind of state of being this past two week, what will all the billion pages of courses and the fact that my motivation to study is somewhere in the gutter (a/n: Dear god, please bring me a McDreamy fast or I might turn this into a Medical School: The Horror Movie soon.)

But then I got a lovely e-mail from the even lovelier Dada from DaDaMoDa asking me if I'd like to be interviewed for her fashion site. Needless to say I've been bouncing around just thinking about it all week!

The interview (in Romanian, sorry everyone else) is here if you want to check it out :) A big, warm thank you to Dada!! And to all the Romanian readers (wow, there are a lot more of you than I originally though!) I'm sending you a lot of hugs si va multumesc mult pentru toate comment-urile frumoase, they always make my day :)




<3

*

Song of the Day: The Cab - I'll Run

11 comments:

Zornitsa said...

congrats. It is too bad I can't read it in Romanian. But I will try using google translator

Anonymous said...

wow. i absolutely love ur blog. i found out about it from dadamoda.info, and it truly made my day. i love the way you dress, the music you listen to and the way you obsess about things. including chuck, blair, barney stinson :x and coffee. added to my reader! :) xoxo

Ella Gregory said...

I love this photo. It is so cute.

Nemerae said...

:O Are you Romanian?? I have a Romanian friend!! and she is absolutely great! haha :) also she learned Spanish really quickly, which I find amazing...
Byee
xx

Kay said...

Hey, just letting you know I tagged you for a blog award and you'll find the picture for it and stuff on my blog.
It's obvious I'm not the only one who likes your blog!

Miss D the Teacher said...

I TAGGED you for the Nice Blog Awards!
Details on my blog - really short and simple tag :-P

Good lucky with the brain dead thing! I know what it feels like. I think lots of studying does that to you! (I do biology!)

Alice X said...

i LOVE your blog and I wish I could read it:(

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

velvetuzi said...

I've studied old latin but even if I see similarities with your language I really can't understand it all... I wish I could! Just posting this comment to say hello and encourage you to RESIST...I've been through the phisiology-test phase and I feel so sympathethic with you! You can hate the basic part while you're studying it but you'll find it sooo useful in the end, obviously... Now you need to be focused + good coffee (I'd send you an italian espresso baby!) + extra chocolate support... Kisses!

PS(Ehi, I've gone through all the hystology stuff without starbucks.. That's enough to get a standing ovation! Eheheh!)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I discovered you a while ago and was amazed not only by your style but also by the things we have in common: similar taste in music, movies, tvshows. No, I'm not studying medicine but I wouldn't mind a McSteamy (I'm ok with you having "the McDreamy:).I love Grey's Anatomy not only beacause of the story and characters but also because I lived a short period of time in Seattle where the show is shoot!Also a fashion entushiast I dress depending on my sudden mood swings! I love that Dada decided to interview you!:)

http://dulapulbunicii.weblog.ro/

Anonymous said...

hihihi it was a real pleasure my Chic Friend :X I thank You
we made a nice surprise to our readers :)
kisses to you and Stay Chic!

Anonymous said...

Next time you see me, please say hello:)