Wednesday 11 February 2009

"I heard a rumor that you quit this day and age "

Things that made this week a little better:

1. Finally dyeing my hair. Dark chocolate brown. And loving it!







2. Being warm enough outside that I can wear flowery dresses/feel that spring is starting to creep up on us. Also, finally getting out of the house for the first time in days!








dress: Stradivarius, sweater underneath: Tally Weijl, boots: Musette, belt: thrift, headband: Accessorize.


3. Getting a free coffee from my favorite Starbucks because I hadn't been there in a week. Also, having all the girls that work there swoon over my new hair color. That's why I love that place :)




4. My mom going on a shopping spree and buying me lovely lingerie from my favorite shop, I.D. Sarrieri!




5. Vanity Fair Hollywood Portfolio: Something Just Clicked.




6. The Killers, July 1st, B'estfest. Best way to start the summer, yes?



*

21 comments:

Zornitsa said...

I love your hair color
I made highlights to my hair yesterday too

Sil said...

You look beautiful with that hair color, and it's so cool that you'll see the killers!, I saw them once, here in Mexico, I made line since 6am so I could be on first row... It was amazing... you'll definately love it!

Anonymous said...

Superba nuanta alesa!Si rochia e foarte girlie...

Hadley said...

The detail on the bottom of your dress is so whimsical and lovely.
Lovely lingerie, aussi!

Wanderlusting said...

love that Kate Winslet shot - what perfect light.

Your hair is divine, really rich and gorgeous. And I heart that dress...really loving the tiny ditsy florals at the moment. Purchased something similar by Mina UK, can't wait to wear it!!

Charlotte said...

I always tend to cut or dye y hair in the change of season! Iam willing for the spring.

Sophie Davies said...

Great post as always! Love your hair colour and your gorgeous dress! Wish our Starbucks had such nice staff! x

D. said...

The hair looks GREAT - lovin' the colour!

NuMaPlictisi said...

uuuuuuuu prea mult I.D Sarrieri intr-o singura poza :X

Ti-am dat ceva la mine pe blog :P

Liv Bambola said...

Gotta love chocolate brown hair & warm(ish) weather!

=) x

Tabitha said...

Agreed with the warm weather...it's been so amazing wearing my trench in February!

paulistanangelina said...

Love the new hair color. And the flowery dress. It really suits you.

Andra said...

ID Sarrieri :X:X, lovely hair :D you are not allowed to complain ;))

Unknown said...

you are so cute playing all dolled up!

Anonymous said...

I really liked those Vanity Fair pics!

Anonymous said...

nothing makes me happier than a new stash of cute undies. and of course a good dye job. my one and only, and previous one, was sooo horrible and i felt so weird in it that i changed hair colour 3 times within 24 hours.

karl's sweet child said...

OMG I like your new hair so much! Makes you sexier..

Anonymous said...

your cheer and hair style make your more special in style.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the Starbucks girls - your hair looks divine:)

Shannon said...

Your hair is so beautifully glossy!

FASHION CHALET said...

love the nails
love the Strabucks
love the dress
love the Killers

nice post, dear!

<3