Monday, 10 March 2008

"she has flowers in her hair and on her dress and on her mind"

Miranda Priestly: Florals? For spring? Ground breaking.

Even though I realize that florals for spring are the most used cliche out there, I can't help but love them nonetheless. My brain has fallen in love with anything related to or resembling flowers, from flowery dresses to flowery headbands and flower-print scarves!

So of course my heart leaped with happiness when I saw this wonderful editorial from the April edition of Elle UK. Because nothing goes better with flowers than animal print belts, edgy spring booties and punk-pop bangles, really!






[Click for bigger; scanned by OhJane @ TFS]

So of course my wardrobe had to be introduced to flower prints as soon as possible:


One flowery dress, check!


One flowery skirt, check!


Left to right: Dress, skirt, bed spread.

Now hopefully the weather will get the message and bring out the sun.

9 comments:

Renée S. said...

Oh my, oh my, I want ELLE UK!

Miss Woo said...

i like toughening up floral with leather and big boots too!

Fashion Ivy said...

Love your blog. I'll definitely link you.

ChiliLady said...

lovely editorial! Hehe, i'm glad someone still quotes Miranda.

The Clothes Horse said...

Florals for spring might seem redundent, but I love all the editorials featuring them none-the-less.

lalaliu said...

florals for spring are the best!! I want a pickachu mask now!!

love your blog :D

Fashion Tidbits said...

thanks for linking me, i love the name of your blog it sounds so yummy! i've linked you too~

nothing beats flowers in real of course but i love florals on clothing too...

Anna Pope said...

Fashion Ivy: Thank you :)
ChiliLady: Meryl Streep was amazing in that movie, how could you not quote her?
lalaliu: The pickachu mask made me giggle outloud. Aww, thank you, same here :D
Fashion Tidbits: Thank you for the link! I love flowers everywhere, they always cheer up, don't they?

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影