Sunday, 2 March 2008

"Dance, dance, falling appart to half-time"




Found this little black dress abandoned in the back of the closet. I used to wear it without a belt and it used looked really slouchy that way. I guess that 4 years, a custom tailoring, a belt and me growing a few more centimeters were just what this dress needed!

Wore this outfit on Friday night at a club with my girls. The club was really bad but at least we were all together :)

dress: Mango, belt: H&M, tights: Accessorize, boots: Musette, clutch: Musette, watch: Calvin Klein Jewels

3 comments:

Jen said...

The dress looks wicked good. I love when you find something forgotten in the back of the wardrobe and it works. Like shopping, but so much more deliciously free. Youare working that dress girl.

Miss Woo said...

I like your dress with boots! Also, thank you for the very nice comment, I have linked yo back too!

addicted said...

ohhh i love that dress with the belt!