source of photo.
Yesterday, February 28th, was my blog's 1st birthday.
Yup, that's right, one year of Cinnamon & Coffee, one year since the very first post, one year of my ramblings and fangirling. This little thing started on a whim and I was sure I was gonna get bored or forget to post in a matter of weeks but here we are, one year later and still going strong. Let me step back a little, stare and go 'WOW' for a few second please...
Thank you to anyone who has ever visited or stumbled upon this page and was kind enough to leave a comment. I know I'm not the best at showing it but your comments always brighten up my days and I really love every one of you guys *HUGSHUGSHUGS*
Also, thank you to my girls who are still with me a year later and who always give me material for my posts and who love me even in my days when I'm a cynical bitch who wants nothing else but to crawl under her blaket and sleep. Love you, blondelor :*
How did I celebrate this wonderful birthday? How else but by buying shoes, drinking Starbucks Caramel Macchiatto's and eating cinnamon muffins followed by a night of movies. Heh, I think that's my blog's message in one sentence really :)
And to end this post on an even lovelier note, I've been tagged by Fashion Tidbits and by Style Puzzle to list six things that make me happy <33
1. My girls. They love me even when I'm completely unloveable (I know I sometimes make it hard) and I love them so so much and they've been with me through thick and thin so what more could anyone want?
2. Coffee. Can't stop drinking the thing even if I tried. My grande soy sugar free vanilla latte is my baby!
3. A good book. Even though I spend most of my days reading medical books now, I still love nothing more than curling up on my bed with a cup of tea and a great book. Heaven. If you have any recommandations please send them my way!
4. Quoting movies and shows and having people around me get where they're from and play along with me. Cause nothing beats saying I'm a mouse, duh! or I'm a lead farmer, motherfucker!! for the millionth time and still having your friends laugh along. And okay, roll their eyes a little but that's why I love 'em.
5. Shopping. Enough said.
6. This blog and all of you reading it :)
Song of the Day: Travis - Friends