Thursday, 8 January 2009

"Outfit; She is yesterday's news, she's got a red pill, blue pill"


My favorite classes are the ones where the teacher is just as sleepy as us and I can sit down with a good book and my Coke Zero.

*

This week has been a very slow week. It felt like the hours of the day were as sleepy as me. But now courses are over and I can sit down with a hot cup of tea, watch the snowflakes outside my window and enjoy Serenity.

This week I've learned:
+ that the thymus is the one thing between us and the nice bacteria out there that keeps us from actually being dead as a doornail. I think I will come out of this Microbiology course with a bigger germ phobia than I already have.
+ how to read a cardiac Echo

Also, I came to the conclusion that my life sometimes plays out like a really ridiculous rom-com soap-opera. And that I should maybe start doing something when I like certain people (also known as: cute boys who also like me back) before they suddenly decide to pack up and move to Germany (true freaking story).

*


Playing with microscopes and not getting what you're looking at: the favorite past times of Med students for decades ;P


Between lab classes.





Last lab, getting bored and freezing in the only part of uni that has no heating. Me, Andy, Irina D, Irina and Maria.









dress: Naf Naf, sweater: Mango, tights: Accessorize, boots: Musette, necklace: Accessorize, bag: Furla, scarf: vintage

*

Song of the Day: David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust

16 comments:

karl's sweet child said...

is it even legal to dressed so stylish when you are a med student??hehehe..

Bambola said...

You look so stunning! I think I always say that though. Love the scarf & the skirt :) x

chicknamedhermia said...

Love the outfit!!!

Can't believe you're a Med student! You've just changed my opinion of females in that profession forever! Lol ...how dare upset my stereotypes! :D

classic noir remix / lesley said...

You're the most stylish Med student I have ever met/seen in my life. :D Gorgeous outfit! I love the necklace especially! My best friend has a thing for stars, so I know she'll love those too. :)

Yay for David Bowie! :D

ZORI said...

Lovely shots!
We don't have Coke Zero here, is it very different from the original?

Iina said...

I like your outfit:]

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

I loved that book and the movie was great too.
xx.

devon maid. said...

I have the same story almost, except mine moved to sweden :'(

great blog!

Grace
x

Rosanna said...

i really love your necklace!! you look gorgeous

xoxo
littlemissdressup.com

deep_in_vogue said...

oo gorgeous pictures! you are soo lovely!

Lunemoiselle said...

Your title makes me want to read Valley of the Dolls. Again. Like, for the 56th time.

Alice X said...

wow i never knew you were a med student, can't believe you actually dress up for class, nice pictures:)

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have the same story...except mine moved to Turkey!!! :'(

Shannon (A beautiful Dream) said...

Love the skirt and the stars! You are so gorgeous.

clairegrenade said...

this skirt is trés cute!!

Chester said...

That is a fabulous outfit.