Thursday 28 February 2013

"Only promise me a battle for your soul and mind."

Flying Puppy 
A girl's best friends, if popular belief is anything to go by, are diamonds and shoes. Now I'm not gonna say I would throw diamonds away if they were offered to me and I do proclaim my love to shoe shaped objects weekly, but my best friends are more on the technological side. Especially my Kindle. And my phone, even if it is on the busted up side (or: it's not broken, it's just this new 3D wallpaper you've never heard of).

*

I believe in vitamin D and the powers of sunshine in the morning. And that is why I am blaming my lack of energy in the mornings on the weather and not on the fact that although I am in a very peaceful state with myself most of the time, there is a subtle, thin coating of panic over my brain ever since this last year of school started. Can I be panicked and in search for the fucks to give at the same time? Cause I am gonna stick to this plan for the foreseeable future.

(Don't judge my coping mechanisms. They may look bad but they work. Most of the time. Ahem.)

Things that help with keeping the panic away:

And of course, the fact that I got to spend a lot of time with both Ina and Alice making fun of the best bad movies and "fashion" ;)

*


 Flying Puppy

Been lazy when it comes to fashion lately because a) cold, so cold and b) jeans. My answer to everything has been "jeans" because they keep me from freezing and because I can sit as I like, and that is sprawled over a couch, coffee table and chair with a laptop on my belly and no threat of indecent exposure. But I guess this weekend's outfit brings back the era of the lady.

Flying Puppy


Flying Puppy Flying Puppy

The problem with having a puppy: he is an attention whore and he learned how to jump. No place is safe.

Flying Puppy

Wearing: Zara dress, Mango cardigan, Adesgo tights, Lashez boots, no brand bracelets.

Flying Puppy


Flying Puppy

"Woman, give me my treat before I bite your ass."

Flying Puppy


Flying Puppy

Went comicbook shopping. Did not find any Batman & Robin but we did buy this. Harap-Alb, national prince charming and classical all time badass now in comic book form. I would have enjoyed writing essays about him a lot more if I had these in high school.

Flying Puppy


Flying Puppy

Why I love having white walls: you just need some best friends, paint and a bottle of wine and bam! Cheap yet heartfelt decorations.

Flying Puppy 


*

6 comments:

Christina Marie said...

Gorgeous dress!

xx
www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

the publisher said...

Nice,
Thanks for your grateful informations, am working in, asian affairs magazine

so it will be a better information’s for me. Try to post best informations like this always


A strong shot for coffee exporters

Anonymous said...

I like that cute, little dress. It seems comfortable and I think it would be perfect for days when I need to run around trying to keep up with my little munchkin, which is pretty much every day :)

Petro @ http://fiftn.ro

AmandaOrleander said...

If you often have parties and holidays, then the ice maker will provide you with quality drinks with ice. At home, it is useful in order to simply enjoy a glass of the freshest orange juice with ice cubes. https://icemakershub.com/ice-o-matic-ice-maker-review/

cahyono said...

super cool.

Susu Rendah Lemak Untuk Diet

Xavi said...

What an amazing view. A coffee with this would be just perfect. I really envy you after this. LOL :)