Wednesday 2 February 2011

"Chemically calm."

It's Always Sunny In...
Remember this giant ball of fluff. We met again this weekend. I greeted him with delight and pats, he greeted me with one tail wag and a nonchalant look.

*

I feel like my brain is this bag of cotton-balls just bouncing around the place. I think it's okay to blame my insomnia and the legal amounts of coffee and Coke Zero I've been ingesting for the fact that I am feeling like one of those annoying zombies you see in movies. But not those really fast, energetic ones from Zombieland or Walking Dead. More like the squishy, dumbed down ones from Shaun of the Dead. Bah, humbug!

Not sleeping makes me anxious and I am feeling like I am nothing but pointy angles in what feels like a pillow-soft world. New hospital rounds at a new hospital, new exams, new teachers and no more Coke Zero in the house. So that is why I am going to curl up in bed and watch Adventureland and Gilmore Girls until I can finally sleep.


My blog is a regular house of fun and mental stimulation, innit?

*

And to top it all off, the weather has been keeping us in a happy-go-lucky arctic shutdown. That is why I am enjoying any day with even a little bit of sun. I still end up freezing to the bone but at least I make some vitamin D. You loose some, you win some.


It's Always Sunny In...


It's Always Sunny In...
Any day of sun equals an opportunity to wear my incredibly fake douchebag sunglasses. I bought them in Turkey last year even if they hurt my eyes. But the man selling them was very pushy and he kept talking louder and louder in turkish and I got scared and just yelled "Okay, take the money just don't kill me with that hookah!"

It's Always Sunny In... It's Always Sunny In...
I have succumbed to the jean dress craze. I can't help it, it's just so soft and comfy.

It's Always Sunny In...


It's Always Sunny In...

Wearing: Mango coat, Blanco dress, Zara silk shirt & belt, Accessorize tights, Musette boots.

It's Always Sunny In...
Our love is totally awesome.

*

It's Always Sunny In...

Still growing an avocado. Still not sure if it's actually growing or playing dead for the rest of eternity. I will share my totally unhealthy drink with him if he shows any sign of life soon, I swear dear avocado!

*

10 comments:

Cecille said...

ce outfit dragut!! si ce mult imi place efectul aplicat pozelor!

Alice in vintageland said...

I love the outfit - there is so much awesome there: the coat, the dress, the belt. I also own a pair of fake douchebag glasses that I forcefully bought form Istanbul (the vendors there are a nightmare:)))))). As for school- hang in there, at least soon it will be spring...I hope. Kisses:)

Unknown said...

"Chemically calm." - Perfect!

perfume or poison said...

i like how your tights match your hair. :)
as for the insomnia, i'm getting there slowly but surely. 5 more exams to go.

Nady. said...

is that fur ball is a chow?? i love chow chow so much! you're lucky, hang on to that creature.
love how your tights matches your hair :)
and about the pushy turkish, i feel you!

visit me here Nadynadynady :)

Misty Chaos said...

I lovee your outfit! ♥

Bianca said...

your red hair is stunning!


crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

Christina Marie said...

You have amazing hair! And I love that leopard jacket. Great post. :)

xoxo
www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com

RS said...

omg I'm in LOVE with your aviators plus the hair. The overall look is just ace. you're gorgeous! =)

www.riskofrain.com

Anonymous said...

Hola: tienes un blog genial, lleno de buenos e interesantes datos y quiero compartir contigo y tus lectores más información sobre la raza de perro Chow Chow y un video de fotografías del Chow Chow.

Espero que te guste mi espacio y dejame un comentario si te apetece

Saludos desde España