Here's something to make my day. I got this sweet award from an even sweeter girl, Ruxandra at Daydreamer. Thanks so much doll, a lot of e-hugs going your way!
I have to share 10 facts about me, so here they are:
1. English is my second language but I swear that sometimes it's tied for first place with Romanian. I've been speaking English since I was 5 years old and for me it doesn't matter which of them I choose to speak cause it's just the same for me. Strangely, I also prefer British English and can always whip out the posh accent, especially for exams ;)
2. Even though I'm a creature of comfort, I do adore all things posh. Strong perfumes, velvet pillows, expensive dark chocolate, feathers and pearls, silk neck ties, big chunky cocktail rings, leather bound books. Love them!
3. I am such a book worm. I love curling up on my bed with a good book. Surprisingly, I wasn't an avid reader when I was a child but along came highschool and bam! the book worm in me pounced on anything it could get its greedy little hands on. Right now I am in love with F. Scott FItzgerard and Chuck Palahniuk.
4. I am walking example of the "sadistic" med student type. I actually did a little victory dance in the hospital hallway when I learned that I could watch a brain tumor operation. And I get excited at the mention of "surgery" or "blood"
5. And I am afraid of needles. Ironic, n'est pas?
6. I think I fall in love with cute strangers every day. On the bus, at school, at a cafe. I think it's because I've watched too many romantic movies when growing up.
7. I'm a very touchy-feely person. I hug, I cuddle, I hold hands, I smooch, I kiss, I pounce, I snuggle, I cling etcetera.
8. I am the kind of person that would probably forget to pay the water bill or electrical bill because she bought shoes with that money. Thank god I love candle light and have best friends who will always take me in for a hot shower.
9. I can watch the same movie or listen to the same song over and over again. I love getting everything I can from it, watching and listening until I am sure I got everything it had to offer. And then I might not bother with it for months or years to come.
10. I love and am attracted like crazy to sparkly and shiny things. Like a fish. Or a magpie. That goes "Ooooooh, shiny!!" and gets this glazed look in its eyes.