Wednesday 2 April 2008

"Three of a Kind"

Can I just say how much I love this editorial? From the cover to the clothes, just great! Anja looks breathtaking, Clémence is such a beautiful girl and even if I don't normally like Chloë Sevigny, I think she's done a good job in this particular editorial.

Now I just have to find a way of getting Nylon here.

*
















Outtakes:







"Three Of Hearts"
Nylon, April 2008
Anja Rubik, Chloë Sevigny, Clémence Poésy
scanned by unipine at the fashion spot

*

Song of the Day: The Used - Paralyzed

5 comments:

lee jones said...

love love love it!
finally they have unique people i like on the cover. bought it yesterday and really liked the articles and photos.

Michelle said...

I'm not a great fan of Nylon magazine, though I do REALLY want to get my hand on this. Will my Chloe obsession never end?

Secretista said...

I'll pick that up sometime soon!

Vertiginoso said...

The ravishing face of "HYPE", "Three of (Iconic) Hearts" who are perfectly in harmony with "néo-romantic" Chloe's Style . . .

Cordially, Antoine

kirsty lee said...

ooh you've reminded me that i must go and buy this magazine. that editorial looks great.